Monday, August 13, 2012

What's in my wardrobe....

I decided to share with you some items of clothing that I pulled out of my wardrobe. I will be showing you each week some random articles of clothing as I am trying to slowly clean out my closet.

My fav jeans right now, please ignore my slippers! Levi Bold Curve!!! Yes that's correct I have a bold curve butt!!!

Forever New button up shirt.

I've only worn this once but it was so cute. It's a Betsey Johnson cape trench on sale in San Fran for $79

 
Zimmermann dress worn below, totally looks like a top in this pic but fits me like a dress cuz I'm a bit on the shorter side

Arabella Ramsay silk dress. I usually wear this with heels which I had just changed out of before this pic is taken
 
Pj shorts by Kitten DAmour, so stinking cute

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment