Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mt Tamborine

My Mumma stayed at Mt Tamborine over the long weekend and I drove up to visit her for a day of eating and shopping.
 
My mum's little Bed & Breakfast courtyard, it was very cute
Bought 3 pieces of fudge and they were all gone by the next morning... opps!
Yummy lunch with the cutest bottle of Mineral Water, other favourite drink.
Lasagne is my favorite food
Went into a super expensive clock shop, the most expensive one we saw was for $18 000!!!
Seriously considering how I can do a Snow White scene in my garden, don't think it will work but it's still cute
That heel wool is going to keep your heels toasty!!!
We went to see the Glow Worm Cave and this is the pretty lake next to it.
The Glow worm cave
I felt like I was in Forks driving around the Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment