Saturday, August 11, 2012

Randomness...

Thought I'd share some photos today of either new purchases this week or just random stuff I need to do or have done this week. Pretty much my week in Photos...



Me and Coco Chanel on Pinterest watching 'Meet Joe Black'



Murchinson-Hume Cleaning products. I've wanted these for a while and saw them on Ozsale this week but didn't want to pay the shipping so got them at Domayne yesterday. I ended up getting 'Counter Intelligence' Food safe surface spray $12.95. 'Boy's Bathroom' Cleaner $12.95 and 'Luxury' Laundry Soak $19.95. I love the packaging, I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!! They smell really good, haven't had a chance to use them yet but will keep you updated.



Looks so pretty in my Laundry on the shelf
My new Owl iPad sleeve from www.etsy.com I think it was about $15 with free shipping!

Opps, didn't realize how dirty this was but I love keeping my nail polishes in my pretty jar. I really need some more OPI colours to fill this baby up

This is unfortunately one side of my wardrobe, it is stressing me out because it's so unorganized. I'm looking to get it built in but can't decide on anything and nothing premade fits for some silly reason. This side is of my dresses which I obviously have too many considering I have another large garbage bag ready for the Salvos. Embarrassingly there are still tags on a few to many clothes in here. I wear gym wear to work every day so never get to wear 'Normal' clothes. My goal this week is to organize and throw out more stuff so it can actually fit. You can see my shoes at the bottom and scarves at the top. I need baskets and shoe storage pronto!!! I do have a tonne of those clear shoe boxes but absolutely nowhere to put them so they sit in my garage.

I got this beautiful Alannah Hill dress in Melbourne a few weeks ago. It's so cute on, will be wearing it tomorrow so will post a photo of it. I think it will be a fav for a while.

My Bedside table - I love it, it's got all my favorite things on it. My free Olympic Coke cup from McDonalds, beautiful Buddah Bum candle, Real Living Magazine, Small tray holds my lip conditioner, hand cream, bobby pins etc, Wedding photo in a mirrored frame and an elephant statue (3 elephants sitting on top of each other covering their eyes, mouths and ears representing hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil given to use as a wedding gift from my Brother and Sister-in-law)

Need to reorganize my makeup on my counter. Would love to put it away but my cupboards are so narrow nothing fits and it's so hard to get too so on the counter they stay.

One of my fav purchases this week. One of my besties got me the Glasshouse Montego Bay Candle which she had burning when she decorated our room on our wedding night and it is the nicest smelling candle. I've finished burning the one she gave me so went out to David Jones and bought the big version $39.95. It is seriously the best candle I've ever had and at this moment in time I have about 6 candles on rotation throughout the house. I'm sure i'm going to use it up way too quickly.

One of my students bought me this turtle for my phone. She gave me some turtles when she first found out I was engaged because turtles stay together forever and we used turtles on the front of our wedding invitations so since then she always buys me Turtle stuff. How cute is this one!!! It's head wobbles too! I do have a crack in my screen but it's not too bad so won't bother getting it fixed. I also have a little green spotty home button. LOVE IT!!
That's all for today
B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment