Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Favorites

Revlon, Rimmel and Sally Hansen Nail Polish.  I use the Sally Hansen to do the entire nail and then use the sparkle Rimmel to do a glitter french.  Have been loving this combo this month. 


Mac Studio Fix Fluid applied with my beauty blender!  This thing is amazing at blending

No perfumes actually smell on me but I still love purfume.  I left my Dior in Thailand so this is my only full sized one left, I love the bottle and the smell is fine considering you can't smell it on me anyway...

For those of you who know I have super sensitive skin and am allergic to just about any cream on my face so this stuff has been awesome since I had my huge allergic reaction a few months ago which left me on steroids. 

My favourite blush tint.  Tarte in the colour Flush

I haven't taken this necklace off this month except for this photo.  I added a Diamond pendant to it which was given to me by one of my students.  Also loving my Tiffany & Co black onxy braclet which I just got resized cuz it kept falling off

I HATE washing my hair.  It takes about an hour and a half to air dry (I don't blowdry it, I just can't stand still looking at myself in the mirror for that long, it's so boring) and then takes about 30 mins to straighten it.  The longest I went this month was 1 week and 2 days!!! I just spray this in it every morning and apply a spray Moroccan Oil on the ends.  My hair is actually in pretty good condition considering it's very long and very bleached!!!  The hairdresser says it's because I don't wash it very often and is actually good for it.

My favorite bag this month was my new Louis Vuitton Speedy 35.  It has been hard getting use to a HAND bag rather then a shoulder bag.  It fits a tonne in it and my ipad so it's a definite fav

iPad keyboard.  This thing is awesome, I don't even need my laptop anymore except now I have lots of fingerprints on my Macbook Pro cuz I keep thinking my screen is an iPad screen!

LOVE my Marc by Marc Jacobs watch.  I always wanted the Michael Kors watch but when I was in Hawaii trying them on the Michel Kors looked so giant on my tiny wrist so I opted for this smaller version and I love it.

Some of you know that I've been in a wheelchair this month with arthritis... at my age I know it's ridiculous but I can blame my mother for it.  I'm doing much better right now (thanks to steroids) but when I was in Melbourne last week this little hot water bottle that my mumma bear bought me was a lifesaver on my freezing knees.  How cute it is!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment