Sunday, August 26, 2012

This weeks purchases

Juicy Couture Tassel sandals - $121.99 on sale for $60 and then I used a coupon and got them for $54 off www.asos.com with free shipping. I wanted these when we were in Hawaii but knew I could find them cheaper.


Cheap thrills
I have been loving some of the cheap little things that are great to throw into your handbag. I'm pretty sure most of these were from Target
Target Essentials - Quick Dry lens wipes
15 pre-moistened wipes, great for cleaning my dirty sunnies and glasses. $2!!!!



Target - Girlz Only $2

Dry Spray Conditioner, I thought this was dry shampoo but when I got home I realized it was dry Conditioner?!?! I read that they also have this brand in dry shampoo so will definitely be going back to get dry shampoo for only $2. I used it today on the ends of my hair and it was decent.My hair was a little dry and I sprayed this and can notice a difference. Might have to do a review once I get the Shampoo.

Kmart - Rimmel Nail polish
270 Hot Shot, 239 Your Majesty, 045 Misty Jade, 023 Strawberry Fizz
They had a special on with $4 off Rimmel cosmetics, they were originally $6 and scanned in at $1.75!!! Bargain!

Target or Kmart - 2 pack of pretty tissues $2, 2 pack of nail files $2, Nail file with funny face of them $2


Forever new -
Orange knit top $29, it's so comfy!
www.forevernew.com.au with free shipping

Bonds jean things - $59.95
Mum ordered these off Ozsale (www.ozsale.com.au) but tried them on and they were too small so I got them. They are a Medium, I'm usually XS so they're super comfy but not so flattering. Still love them though

Bardot Cropped - $99.95

The button was missing so I got 10% off and then used all my Myer gift cards to pay for the rest so they were FREE!!! These are probably my favorite purchase this week.



LUSH opened at Carindale! I don't even like Spa's but love the smell of bath bombs. I got Think Pink $5.50 and Dragon's Egg $5.95 they smell AMAZING!!! I am going to store them in a pretty vase in the spare bathroom that has the Spa.

I also grabbed this bath bomb at Target because it was on clearance for $2.85 instead of $4. Can't smell it as good as the lush ones but thought it would look pretty in the vase with the others.

Ikea - $29 finally got a Cake Stand. Have been wanting one for ages to store bread rolls, croissants etc in.

Ikea $6.99 Lucky Bamboo, just because I've always wanted a piece of Bamboo

Ikea $15

I got this shadow box frame to put all our memories from Thailand in. Airline tickets, local currency, hotel keycard, etc.



I hope the Husband does not read this, I spent way too much money this week, it's probably good doing this blog so I can see how much money i spend, opps. I also bought some Target coloured jeans, I would never normally buy jeans from Target and now I know why, they were so ugly on so am taking them back. I just don't fit cheap jeans well, my calves didn't even come close to fitting into them


Till next time

B xx



No comments:

Post a Comment