Monday, August 13, 2012

Crazy woman on Steroids

The first few pics are from the weekend...

Amigo's awkward sleeping poitions

Chillin on my balcony in my little pod bed. It was pretty cold!

My absolute favorite drink in the whole world. Diet Vanilla Coke. Husband took me out for Breakfast yesterday morning and got my fav drink

Excuse the mess in the background, wearing my new Alannah Hill dress with Steve Madden pumps and Mimco pearls yesterday

so cute

How cute is he?!?!



Now for all the photos I took today, some of you know I just got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis so am on some pretty hard core drugs for the pain. Fortunately the Steroids I'm on are turning me into a machine, I get so much done in the day on these bad boys.

My beautiful handheld Dyson, vacumned all my car mats

gardening today in my Leopard gum boots and pretty gardening tools.
I organized the top of my chest of drawers today. I store most of my things in glass jars or vases. From left to right hair stuff, nail polishes, scarves, jewelry. In front I have perfumes in a silver tray, wedding photo with my hair clip I wore on the day and the tag from my dress leaning on it

I cleaned our Mirrors in the bathrooms and the shower doors with these VIVA glass and mirror wipes and Holy Crap they are amazing. I'm pretty bad at cleaning (I'm thinking we need to look at hiring a house cleaner) but these were so easy and the result was fantastic. Go out and get them, totally worth it

After I organized my chest of drawers, cleaned the mirror and redid my bag holder
My bag rack before I organized it. Ended up putting my most used scarves in a glass vase and put on my chest of drawers.
After with my bags, I might have to do a Bag Collection post one day. I store them on a black tree thing


I have more pics but they're on my iPhone and I'm on my iPad so can't be bothered transfering them over... I'm pretty lazy

B xx




No comments:

Post a Comment