Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Thank you stuff has arrived

My order from Moo arrived today!  It is all of my things to put together my thank you notes.  Below are the Mini cards which are about half the size of a business card.  I got 100 different designs so each person will get 3 cards attached together with a Cristina Re Jewel Paper Fastener. 
 
These are my actual thank you notes.  They are a normal sized postcard in 20 different designs and the back says Thank you and then in the bottom corner 'Love is to share... Mine is for you'  These will have a personal note written and then everything in a pretty envelope which I need to go and buy tomorrow.                                                             
Hopefully I will get a few of them written up tonight and the rest done tomorrow and then will need to address and stamp and then send.  Weddings are lots of work but so much fun!!

B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment