Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rainy Friday

Hello Friday!  My favorite day, day off!
Today I will finish my Thank You cards and post them off and clean the house as it's gotten a bit out hand this week. 
I'm trying to burn all my candles so that I have an excuse to buy more while in the USA in July.  Today I'm burning one of my last bigger candles the Yankee Candle - River Valley and upstairs I'm burning a buddha bum Vanilla Frosting

I'm changing my nailpolish today to OPI Sweetheart which is the polish I purchased to wear on my wedding day though days before flying to Thailand for the wedding it was no where to be found so I had to go with a French Manicure.  I found it 2 days after we got home. 

I'm excited to go into the city this afternoon to pick up the husband from work so we can exchange his Tiffany & Co bracelet that broke.  It is no longer made so we have to choose something else.  I might get my Engagement Ring cleaned while I'm in there, it's so grotty!

I'm off to San Francisco pretty soon and have not organized anything as it was a bit of a last minute trip booked about a week ago.  I've got my USA travel books all ready but I'm going to a work conference so will only have about 5 days to myself where I will need to fit in some shopping for the business as everything is so much cheaper over there.  I will not be doing much shopping as I just got back from Thailand and in December was in Hawaii for Christmas and I'm off to Bora Bora in September for our belated Honeymoon. 

My next post will be some details about my wedding, I used blogs to get some ideas so I thought I'd share what I used. 

B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment