Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Post

All about me...
I am 27 years old.  Recently married (1.5 months so far)  Have a pet Sun Conure parrot.  Run a business.  Learning to be a wife.  Planned my destination wedding in Thailand.  Love making interesting gifts for friends and family.  Love watching my fav T.V Shows before they come out in Australia.  I really want to share all the pretty things in my life through pictures (i'm going to have to download instagram and figure out how to use it)  I want to add pics of outfits but as I am a dance teacher I basically only wear workout gear (Lorna Jane & Victoria's Secret PINK) everyday except Sundays.   I am going to San Francisco in just over a month and then to Bora Bora for our Honeymoon (late I know) so hopefully lots of fun new things.  I don't know if anyone will ever read this blog so it may just be an online diary for me. 


This is Amigo.  Me and my three brothers bought him for mum last mothers day from a breeder down in Sydney.  We organized for a pet taxi to go and pick him up from his breeder and take him to the airport and check him in for his flight and we met him at the Brisbane airport.  He is a bassethound and my mum in completely obsessed with him.  He is now 1 and is humungeous!!  He is super spoilt and has grown out of 2 Driza-bone jackets already.  Mum also has a miniature pony, chickens and stingless bees.  Will have to post photos one day of her mini farm animals.


This is Coco Chanel.  My baby parrot.  This is when she was only a baby eating a pizza off my daddy's hand.  She loves pizza but her favourite thing is ice-cream, she goes bonkers over ice-cream.  Coco screams at the top of her lungs every morning and pretty much anytime you leave the room and don't take her with you.  She can do a few tricks, shake, turn around, hands up (she puts her wings up) ... we really need to work on some more tricks. 

Well I'm going to go and see if I can figure out how to post this and then might try another one tomorrow after I get Instagram on my iPhone

xxx B

No comments:

Post a Comment