Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wedding Details

I thought I would share with you some of the little details of my wedding preparation.
One of the first things I did was order these gorgeous Welcome Bags for my guests from www.weddingchicks.com  The Flower Girl bag I made myself and had another one for my Junior Bridesmaid so they felt a little special

I had these lip balms custom made with our wedding Monogram in all different flavors and in 2 different colours.  Everyone loved these in their bags and used them the whole trip.  We had these fans with our names and wedding date on the chairs at the ceremony, it was super hot.  We just added the little tassels from Lincraft.

             This isn't the best photo but they were very hard to photograph.  These were our personalized M&M's with our photo, names, Wedding destination and I Do.  They were suppose to come in Lilac, Beige and Pearl but somehow they switched the Pearl with RED!!!!  It wouldn't have made it to redo them so M&M company gave me half my money back and I just used the red.  I don't know why the Beige isn't photographed.   They were then put into little Wedding Dresses or Tux's on each guests plate.  I found the bags on ebay very cheap.

My handmade Brooch Bouquet.  I wired all my brooches then tied them all together (the hardest part) and then got the extra satin from my dress and wrapped it all around the stem and underside.   


Next I had ordered extra lace from my dress which I hand beaded (took about 8 hours) and also added a small blue bead (something Blue) I also purchased the large brooch on the stem from Adore and it was finally complete.  Pictured here with my Coathanger for my dress. 



This is how I had to try and transport the very delicate bouquet overseas and all our luggage ready for the trip.  My best friend gave me the Louis Vuitton Luggage Tag with my new initials on as a wedding Gift.  What a great idea.  It hasn't changed colour like the bag yet but I'm sure it will soon

I will gather everything that I put into the Welcome Bags together and photograph so you can all see what I did.  Everyone LOVED their bags.

B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment