Monday, May 21, 2012

Jewellery Storage

This morning I woke up so excited to see 45 page views!  That's probably not very many at all but I was stoked expecting about 5, all my friends that I've made read my blog.

Lately I have been searching for a new way to store all my jewellery but considering my upcoming overseas trips I'm on a bit of a spending ban.  I still have my costume, cheap jewellery at my mum's house (I only just moved back into my townhouse after I got married last month and kicked out my Brother and his wife) and now I'm thinking of getting rid of it because I honestly never wear the stuff.

I ended up finding a jar and filled it with my necklaces.  Not sure if they're all going to get tangled but I only generally wear my Tiffany Key necklace over my Tiffany Bow necklace.
All my bracelets now sit on the black bracelet holder, dangle earrings are in the longer Tiffany box and stud earrings in the smaller one.  All Gold jewellery is in the Gold Mimco box and pearls in the pearly little box.  So far this has all worked well but we'll see.

xxx B



1 comment:

  1. As a jewellery and accessory designer, creator and collector the best way is ziplock bags. It keeps them out of dirt, hairspray, perfume and you can keep necklaces untangled and away from each other.

    The only other ways I would recommend is inexpensive jewellery trees. Just be careful what you hang as elastic and string bracelets and necklaces can stretch. Also, any pretty jewel boxes, like the glass ones are quite cheap too.

    ReplyDelete