Sunday, September 16, 2012

My week in pics

Chinatown

Our purchases at the Asian supermarket
Cool wall
Shaved Ice
Korean BBQ
I made Chicken Katsu!  It was totally edible


Other stuff this week

Had a spa with my Lush bath bomb

Got lots of new hair products! 
 This weeks iphone case
 all my hair products
 Cute containers for my Cotton tips and cotton buds
 Husband working, I can't wait to make the office look pretty!

 Beautiful new Tissue holder from my lovely Sister-in-Law
 My favorite flower
 Went a little overboard buying Up & Go's for my Hubby.  They were on sale for only $2!!!! Bargain
 My Vogues
 My candles are getting low!  Might have to get some more soon
 Trying to find a place to hang this
 And this one, it's all our tickets, hotel swipe card etc from our wedding in Thailand
Was cleaning and found our papers for our wedding rings!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! (;
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete