Monday, September 3, 2012

Birthday time, another year older

I got way to spoilt today and want to thank EVERYONE for their well wishes and gifts.  

 Bow Necklace, Bow iPhone case both from a student and Mimco Earrings from my lovely Aunty

 Beautiful Photo Album and Incense from Thailand from a dear friend, can't wait to burn these, reminds me of my wedding!

 My Husband had these delivered to my work, I got them in the middle of a Jazz class

 Beautiful flowers from one of our teachers, I'm going to plant tomorrow at the front door in my big empty pot

 The cutest Peter Alexander Dorothy Slippers, I'm wearing them right now, so stinking Cute!  From a lovely student of mine

 Peter Alexander PJ's from a lovely student of mine

 Beautiful Pink and lace skirt handmade by my Sister in Law, hoping it's warm enough to wear tomorrow,

 B'day Cards

The next gift is from many family members and I want to thank all of them for my beautiful gift.
 Louis Vuitton Multicoloure Insolite Wallet
 It's SOOO Pretty!!!
 I got the hot pink inside to match my key holder
The most beautiful wallet that ever was.

Thank you to everyone, I truly am way to spoilt!

1 comment: