Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back up products


Does anybody else have a box of backups for when you run out of those necessities?  I thought I'd show you what I have in my bathroom cupboard.
 


 Hair Stuff - Ultimate Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner, Divine Shampoo & Conditioner, Divine Ends leave-in Treatment, Oil of Marrakesh (more hair stuff at the bottom)
 Dove Deoderant, Brut Deodorant, Garnier Deodorant, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, Dry Shampoo
 Make-up - Covergirl Powder, Per-fekt skin perfection gel, Nivea eye-makeup remover (I don't know why some of it is gone, I've got another one on my bathroom counter) Mac Studio Concealer, Mac Studio Fluid foundation 2,  Airmist Foundation, Stilla Foundation, Covergirl Lash blast Volume Mascara
 Moisturizer, Boy and Girl toothbrushes, Vaseline, Rosehip Oil, Toothpaste, Cotton Pads, Wisp disposable tooth brushes, Elizabeth Arden Moisturizer, Dermanew Masque, Dermanew spare head,
 Mascaras - I haven't used any of these yet, one of the reasons I let my eyelash extensions grow out so I can try and use these up.
Sephora Advanced lash booster, Stilla Forever your curl, Falsies Flared, Josie Maran, Hourglass film noir, Make up for ever Smoky Lash, BareMinerals Flawless Definition, Too Faced Lash Gasm, Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara, Tarte Gifted, Fairydrops
Loreal Hairspray, Knot Knotty, Revival Cream, Seal the endz - Leave in treatment, Hot iron protection, Protective heat shield

1 comment:

  1. I don't have backups as such, but if something is on sale or it's two for one, then I stock up.

    ReplyDelete