Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Favorites 2012

Flowers from my Hubby
I potted my pretty flowers in a white vase, love the white, red and green!

 Cat Hammill two tone bracelet

 Dark Brown Emu Ugg Boots

 Glasshouse Montego Bay

 Silver Hair cuff and Mimco black bow hair clip

 Pure - Oil of Marrakesh Spray (derived from moroccan argan trees) Lush - Sympathy for the skin

 Tweezerman tweezers, Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara, Beauty Blender, EOS lip balm

 Two tone gold and Diamond earrings

 House & Garden Magazine

 Steamer! So much faster then the iron

 Red plastic tumbler - keeps my Diet coke cold

 Juuce Shampoo & Conditioner - Argan Soft

 Dry Shampoo - Girlz Only

 OPI Sweetheart

 Lip Gloss - Juicy Tube in Watermelon

 Louis Vuitton Agenda - I use it as a notebook

Makeup Box

TV SHOW - SMASH

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind one of those acrylic drawer sets. The only ones I've seen are over $100 though so I won't be getting one any time soon. You can use them for so much!

    ReplyDelete