Saturday, June 30, 2012

2 More Days...



 I'm gonna miss this boy so much!!  He's checking my tyres cuz I ran into a GIANT pothole which buckled my mags :( 


2 more days in Australia and too much to do.  I have to clean the house and have all of Husbands work clothes clean and ironed ready for him as well as fill the pantry with snacks for while I'm overseas, he can eat dinner at his Mummy's every night.  I will have to post pics if I actually get anything cleaned.  Loads and loads of Laundry because I've been sick for a while

Husband and I went shopping today to get a new printer, it's amazing and can print from my ipad.  Very exciting.  We stopped and had lunch at Hog's Breath where I had my favorite salad, chicken & ranch... yummy.




New Stuff -

it's so pretty
I have wanted a Bamboo Shower caddy for a while now but haven't found them for under $100 until today... on sale for $39.95!!!  LOVE IT
New Bamboo Shower Caddy
Old Shower Caddy
I ordered this Monogram necklace about 2 months ago and it finally arrived, just in time so I can wear it in America.  It's my brand new initials...
I'm a total bargain shopper and found these awesome Sally Hansen Salon Effects at the Chemist for only $5.  Pretty sure they're usually about $15.  I usually just wear one of these on my ring finger as an accent nail but occasionally do my entire hand.  They last a surprisingly long time for me and I find that they don't break as easily. 

Random picture here but Husband had a Mother drink today and I was completely amazed by the opening.  You can close it back up so you can chuck it in your bag, I think.  These would be so good on Coke and Pepsi. 

B xx

1 comment:

  1. Have only ever been to Hog's Breath once and had the chicken salad. It was yum!

    I have a metal shower caddy and it keeps rusting. Must try another sort.

    I vaguely remember pepsi or coke or someone used a closing tab about 20 years ago. I'm surprised they didn't keep it considering they still make cans. Maybe people buy more bottles so they don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete