Monday, July 2, 2012

Almost packed!



Carry On Luggage 

Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 (?)
New Luggage tag with my new initials from a great friend

-Peter Alexander Slippers
- Pink Headphones
- My Pills Case with vitamins
- Forever New Travel Wallet
- Pink USB cord
- Camera ready and charged
- Purple notebook
- Pen
- Dermalogica incase my face goes crazy on the plane
- Sleeping mask
- Lip balms
- Take Charge case with all our chargers and converters
- Sleeping pills
- Forgot to photograph ipad and magazines I have ready







Peter Alexander Toiletries Case


- Naked Urban Decay palette
- Mac Foundation
- Maybelline Foundation
- Benefit Pore professional
- Mac mineralized skin finish
- BB Powder
- Tarte cheek stain
- Beauty Blender
- Sigma brushes
- Dior mascara
- Sephora brow pen
- Tweezermann by Betsey Johnson
- Lip conditioner
- Deep Heat heat pack (my back is super sore so will need this for the flight, will have to put this in my carry on)
- Toothbrush and paste
- Jodie Maran face wipes
- Clarisonic
- Deoderant
- Moroccan Oil
- Shampoo/conditioner
- Hair cuff




All packed away in the sections
Still have my handbag and my checked in luggage to pack...
B xx

1 comment:

  1. I've just started using Benefit Porefessional and so far, it's great.

    The thing with travelling, I find, is that it's better to keep everything in purses, just like your take charge purse. As long as everything has its purse there's no chance of it getting twisted, torn, screwed up, tangled, or lost.

    ReplyDelete