Monday, May 5, 2014

8 weeks to go

I have just under 8 weeks till baby Jax is due to enter our little world.  Each week I try and get one of the bigger items that we have left on our list.  These are the big purchases off the list this week. 

Natures Purest Bassinet 
This week we picked up the bassinet, it's Natures Purest and I'm loving it as does Gaston the Pug. Mum got a sock monkey for him which Gaston also has his eyes on.  The bassinet can rock or you can put these little leg things down so it can't rock. It has mesh sides also which will be good. I got 2 mattress protectors, 3 sets of Bamboo sheets and a few blankets to go in it.   My plan is for Jax to sleep in our room in the bassinet at night and in his nursery cot for day sleeps but we'll see what happens. 




Aroma-Bloom
I have been searching for a pretty diffuser/humidifier for the nursery and found this one online. While at Carindale yesterday the exact shop I've been looking at online had a stall set up for Mother's Day at the shopping centre with $30 off. I was so excited as I'd never seen them in real life and chose the charcoal to match the nursery. I also got 2 of the oil blends, Breathe and Relax for $15 each instead of $20. I used it last night with the Breath blend as I'm suffering from a horrific flu. 
The Aroma-Bloom is an Aromatherapy Diffuser, Ioniser, Humidifier, Air Purifier and a mood light. Check out their website to see what these do www.livelyliving.com.au


Ubbi Diaper Pail
After lots of research I decided on the Ubbi Diaper Pail for the dirty nappies. I liked that it came in really cute colours, was made of metal instead of plastic and you don't have to buy expensive bags. 


B.Box Bottle
I ordered this with my Ubbi so that I got free shipping, I refuse to pay for shipping if I can help it!  This is the cutest darn bottle with a place to keep the formula and then when you're out and about and need to make a bottle you simply press the button at the bottom and it dispenses the formula into the bottle I got it I a aqua colour but it looks a bit different in the photograph. 

Next week I'm thinking about getting his baby bath and stand (we have a Spa that is way too big to bathe him in)

B xx

1 comment:

  1. Head to Kmart and pick up a baby bath from there. It won't be used for long as they grow so fast and no need to spend heaps of money on something so simple :-)

    ReplyDelete