Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My little workspace

My husband received a new desk for his birthday a few weeks ago so we had to move his previous white desk into the other spare room where I decided I would set the desk up for me to use.  I do a  lot of work at home so it has been great so far, just need a TV in there to accomodate my ridiculous addiction to having a TV on in every room.  I can't even brush my teeth without taking my iPad with a youtube video on it into the bathroom.  

Here are a couple of photos of how I set it up when I moved everything in, it's changed since I took these photos.  I still need to paint the room but it will also eventually be a nursery so I'm thinking about doing Gold dots on one wall.  I have a Cameo Silhouette so will just need to order the gold vinyl and cut out lots of circles.

I love my personalized iPad mini case from this Etsy Shop

I glittered the bottom of my letters in Gold, they will match my spotty wall

Loving this cute waste paper basket I got for $3 from Officeworks
This couch is right next to the desk, Gaston fell asleep on the pillows while I was arranging everything onto the desk.
 There's so much more to do but at least I have finally started organizing the room that kept bits and pieces of EVERYTHING.  Will keep you posted on any updates. 

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment