Monday, April 15, 2013

Eyelash extensions

I finally got my eyelash extensions redone after not having them for a year. I stopped because I had so many mascaras that I hadn't even opened yet, about 12 of them, so I have slowly been going through them. The first time I got eyelashes was about 4-5 years ago when they were fairly new and barely any places did them and they weren't that good but over the years they have gotten much better. This is my best set yet and they were pretty cheap.

I got a voucher from a friend for 30% off. They were $75 for a full set minus the discount which ended up being $52 and then it's $45 every 2 weeks for refills. This is very cheap compared to what I use to pay in a salonas this is a young girls business from home.

I took some photos of before and after. Both have no makeup on at all, the extensions are amazing! Love them!!!!

B x

 

5 comments:

  1. How long do eyelash extensions usually stay on for? I'd love to get it done but I hear horror stories of them falling out after a few days and leaving bad eyelids :S Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine stay looking good for about 2-3 weeks. I've had this set on about 5 days and I've only seen one that's fallen out. Love them, you should just go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to get mine done regularly, and then stopped.

    Decided to start up again, and went to the place who did a TERRIBLE job. They all stuck together, and looked like spiders had crawled onto my face. They hurt for weeks! I'm too scared to go back and get them now.

    Yours look great though! It's tempting me to give them another try......!

    ReplyDelete