Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A few things...

Once again I have been terrible at blogging! I went to New Zealand on the weekend for a competition and other then that I've been working but it's Easter holidays so I get to blog.
It was hubby's birthday so I got him a Mikita drill and some other little things.

 Hubby's new drill with my pink tools that he had to use along with his manly drill to put something up for me!  Maybe I need to get him his own toolkit so I can have mine back

How adorable are these owl earrings?  The set of 3 was only $2 from Kmart!!!

My lil baby Esther again, we love selfies


My boys having cuddles, Gaston LOVES cuddles


New outdoor light, on sale for $50!!

Gaston's new house which I think we will have to throw away because he goes inside it and goes a little crazy, he flips it around the room until he crashes into a wall and then he is stuck!

Trade Secret is the BEST!!!  I picked up a Yankee Candle, Yankee car jar and some teatowels

This is Gastons favorite toy, it was the first one I bought for him when we found out we were getting him.  His is completely trashed and I've been looking for a replacement for months and finally found one so I bough 2 of them for when this new one gets trashed.

Loving these Sally Hansen Salon effects which I found at the Chemist Warehouse on sale for $5 which is great as they are usually around $15

When I was packing for New Zealand I grabbed my little pouch that holds makeup etc that I carry in my handbag everyday.  It looks pretty big but that pouch is about the size of an iPhone and fits all of this stuff in it.  I think I carry too many lip products with me and 4 mascaras is a bit of an overkill!
That's all folks, just another random post!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment