Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Home projects and finished projects

Finished Painting Projects!!

My current light switch covers are a horrible yellow colour.  I went to buy silver ones to replace them but they were about $7 each!!!  I found 4 on sale for $3 but I needed 13.  I bought the 4 and grabbed a spray can of silver paint to see if I could paint the others .... I think it looks pretty good and you can't tell the ones I bought from the ones I painted. 
Ugly yellow light switch

Spray painted
All Finished

Looks so pretty

I finally finished painting my staircase black.  I need to touch up a few bits but need to get a small paintbrush to do that



Still to find/buy/do



 Moroccan drum stool
 Pillows for Spring time
 Paint or wallpaper the downstairs bathroom
 Turn our spare room into a 'Dressing Room'
Crystal knobs for all bathrooms


Rug for the Laundry Room

So many things I want to do but we're saving for Europe next year so I'm going to be bargain hunting!  Lots of ebay and etsy

B xx




1 comment:

  1. Great job on the light switch covers! I love doing DIY projects!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    Follow each other?
    :)

    ReplyDelete