Friday, January 17, 2014

Nursery Wish List

Things I want for the nursery... so far

  • Curtains from Pottery Barn (I think I can make these myself for cheaper)
  • Rug from Pottery Barn
  • Air Balloon mobile from Etsy seller Sunshine & Vodka (I have ordered a custom made one to match the nursery)
  • Wall Decals from Etsy seller - they are only cheap so if I don't like the look I will get wallpaper or paint the wall
  • Glider (still haven't decided on which one, I just don't like any of them)
  • Door cushion
  • Diaper pail (deciding on which one)
  • Car Seat either the Peg Perego Viaggio or the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix
  • Mumaroo
  • Laundry Hamper 
  • Formula Machine thing - this is freaking awesome but not sure if it will work in Australia
  • Teepee - love these for the corner of the nursery














I love Pinterest, especially with being pregnant.  It's fantastic to find fun and interesting baby stuff.  Follow me on Pinterest here

I'll be sure to let you all know when I actually get some of this stuff
Mumma B x

No comments:

Post a Comment