Thursday, May 2, 2013

Packages galore!

Today was a great day, I got 3 packages in the mail!!!!  Now don't judge, I bought this stuff over a month and they all happened to arrive at the same time.  The first package that arrived was from a friend who lives in USA, I got all my USA shopping shipped to her house and then she put it all in one package and sent it on to me.  In this package I had stuff from ULTA, Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret.

ULTA

This is everything I got from Ulta and because I spent over $60 I got free shipping (to a USA address) and a $120 value sample pack (in the next picture).

Everything from Ulta was either 40% off or buy one get one free

This is the sample pack I received with my Ulta order, I do not think it is really worth $120 but hey, it was FREE!!!

 Excited to try these Benefit face creams
 This is how I store all my sample sized products which sits on my bathroom bench so that I actually use them.  You can see I also have the little samples they hand out while you're in line at Sephora.

Victoria's Secret


Bath & Body Works

I was really sad that the candles weren't on sale for 2 for $20 which they always are so I opted to grab 3 of the mini candles so that shipping to Australia wouldn't be to high.  Mahogany Teakwood is my absolute favorite scent so I also grabbed the Room spray.  I found a coupon for a free travel sized body wash and the scentportables were buy 2 get one free so I grabbed 6 of them and a scentportable unit for my car. 
Room Spray - Can't find the Mahogany Teakwood online
 
Coupon for 20% off any online purchase at Bath & Body Works - SPRINGPICK13
 
That is everything I got in my package from USA.  

 

Chemist Warehouse

Next a box arrived from Chemist Warehouse only hours later.  They had a sale on perfumes and if you spent $30 you got free shipping.  The perfume I wanted was Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and it was only $29.99 so I had to buy something else.  I decided on some Nurofen as we don't have ANY pain killers in our house and I have been getting headaches lately and then I grabbed some Witch Hazel wipes as mine are completely gone.

  Lovely - I love this fragrance and it came with a Rollerball!!!

 

eBay

How cute are these iPhone 5/iPad mini usb cords!   They were from an Australian seller so they arrived within days, much better then getting them from China!

Those are all the packages that arrived today!  I had lots of fun getting ready to go out today but now my makeup doesn't quite fit in my Makeup Box.  

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment